BIGDY Business IT Support
Expert on-demand and managed business IT support services
Do you need experienced and dependable business IT services?
We treat your business like it’s our own. Your IT challenges become ours.
Keeping your business productive and online since 2000
BIGDY IT. Expert on-site and remote technical support and IT services. Keeping businesses productive and online since 2000.
- Servers, networks & Wi-Fi, desktops, laptops, and devices. Talk to BIGDY about IT support options for your entire business technology infrastructure. Avoid downtime, improve performance, and implement best-practice systems security.
- Applications and data. We keep your applications fast, accessible, and available. Your data is secure and backed up.
- Data backup to the cloud. Accidental or intentional deletion of files and folders are a fact of business life and being human. BIGDY provides cloud backup to remotely save your data securely off-site. We can help restore your files at any time.
- Local IT Support – On-site IT services Gold Coast and Brisbane. BIGDY is available to visit your location for business IT support across Gold Coast and Brisbane.
- Remote IT services Gold Coast, Brisbane, and Australia-wide. BIGDY can manage the majority of IT changes, updates, and issues remotely. Remote IT help is done with remotely control of your computer over the internet for most IT support tasks. You don’t have to wait for an IT consultant to arrive at your office.
- IT Security. BIGDY maintains a high level of visibility into your IT security. We put in place best-practice security measures and proactive updates for operating systems and applications, to prevent vulnerabilities that allow breaches and data loss.
- BIGDY IT Helpdesk. BIGDY’s Help Desk service is the best way to log, monitor, and remediate IT issues quickly and professionally. Know where you are at with any support ticket at any time with our IT Helpdesk.
- On-demand or monthly fixed IT managed services. You choose whatever makes the most sense for working with BIGDY IT. Casual on-demand support when you need us, or a fixed rate schedule of IT costs to cover your entire business. To manage your IT infrastructure, cloud platform, and applications.
- Proactive managed IT services. Lock in predictable pricing for your IT costs. With managed IT services you stop the budgeting surprises that can happen with IT expenses from month to month. We work as an extension of your internal team. We setup and monitor system status at all times – for hardware errors, security issues, viruses and malware, updates and much more. With remote monitoring 24/7 and insight into every aspect of your IT infrastructure.
- Outsourced IT support services. Outsource IT support and services to BIGDY IT. Business success is technology dependent today, however business owners, CIOs, and IT managers know how hard it is for internal staff to have the skills to design, deploy, secure, optimise and manage the infrastructure and applications necessary for a competitive advantage. Outsource IT support to BIGDY.
- Computer repairs. Desktop and laptop hardware, operating system, and applications problem resolution. Service areas for computer repairs Gold Coast and Brisbane. Ask how to prevent future computer repair incidents!
Frequently Asked Questions about BIGDY IT Services:
BIGDY IT travels to your location in Brisbane and on the Gold Coast. For Sydney, Melbourne, and surrounding regions we offer remote desktop support. Also we send BIGDY approved partners to your location if you require on-site support interstate outside of the Gold Coast and Brisbane BIGDY service areas.
We do not charge travel time. There are no hidden fees. Nor do we charge a call out fee. Instead we ask for a one hour minimum. This gives you much better value. If your BIGDY support technician finishes before the hour is up – make sure you line up some other IT tasks! There is usually something we can resolve for you with your remaining booked time. Do you have Wi-Fi issues? Is your antivirus up to date? Do certain emails always go into spam? Maybe a printer is not working? There are lots of ways to get additional IT help for your booked time.
If you need your BIGDY tech support person for longer than an hour we bill in half hour blocks after the minimum first hour.
As soon as we diagnose the technical problem, we let you know how long we think it will take to fix. That way once the initial hour minimum charge is up you’ve got a great sense of what should be done next.
We only bill you once you are happy you’ve got great value and service from your BIGDY IT support session. We accept credit card, or we can email your business an invoice.
We offer a full range of business and home technology. New computers, laptops, accessories, printers, Cloud software subscriptions, and other hardware and software. For any hardware parts or software needed for your server, network, or computer repairs we will quote and get your authority to supply.
Yes of course. If the problem is urgent we can arrive same day.
Yes we have lots of experience with Mac OS X and Windows computers. We’ve been working with Mac OS X Server, and Windows Server since before Windows Server 2000.
We will fix anything for free if despite our best intentions and our service ethics you found your BIGDY support experience was not what you expected.
Yes – remote desktop software is just like being there. Remote access over the internet lets us connect to your computer or device just like we are sitting in front of it. We can solve 95% of any IT problems with remote access software.
We charge for remote support by the 1/2 hour. No travel time is an advantage of immediate response to an IT support ticket. This is reflected in charging by the 1/2 hour for remote IT services instead of a 1 hour minimum for on-site.
“A huge thank you to you Dale for the exceptional service you provided in setting up our business email system. Your service was efficient and reliable and you provided all information to us with care and clarity.
We will be recommending you to everyone. “
TMP Dance Studios
“Dale was very helpful and easy going which made the whole experience a relief. He knew his stuff and we worked well together. A+”